Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Vegetables of my Labors

Ever since I got back from New Jersey, my plants have been taking off.  I have harvested lettuce for multiple salads, and the plants just keep producing.  I moved some things around (I combined tomatoes. peppers, and flowers into one unit, and moved some plants into coco pots), made extra room for stuff, and changed all the reservoirs.  I bumped the tomato/pepper/flower bin's concentration to 900 ppm, and kept the others between 400 and 550 ppm.  Other than that, I'm just letting things grow.



Crowded nursery tray



Radish and carrot



Clockwise from upper left: red sails lettuce, bordeaux spinach, oregano, thyme


Back to front: florence fennel, sugar snap pea, cilantro
(cilantro and fennel have been harvested multiple times)



Butter crunch lettuce, red sails lettuce, kale
(lettuce was cut back to almost nothing on Sunday)


Tomato, zinnia, mimulus, peppers


Mimulus



Pepper, probably jalapeno



Pepper, probably bell



Red Siberian tomato



Zinnia, cut and come again


Red sails lettuce

Well, that's it for now. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment